Project at Pryor Products
Handpicked to devise and implement strategies and tactics for marketing, sales, branding, and e-commerce. Lead and manage integrated conventional and digital marketing efforts that include SEO, PPC, email marketing, social advertising, videos, promotional media and the use of marketing automation technology. Created catalog and brochures that revamped the image of the company.
- Prepared sales data report, growth and sales charts of top selling products, worked on optimizing the products portfolio for the website, implemented categorization.
- Successfully completed compelling branded content creation for landing pages; used HTML, CSS, and Photoshop to build, edit and manage website.
- Calculated lifetime value of customers segments and made decision on which sales channel to pursue.
- Prepared marketing plan, marketing budget, competitive and industry analysis, value chain analysis, account based marketing tactics and provided recommendations.
- Coordinated with creative agency photographic material for new catalog, brochures and website.
- Production of marketing campaign for product push strategy, created email, video and landing page that strategically positioned the product in a differentiation strategy.
- Selected web design agency for new website redesign and coordinated photographic material as well as catalog development.
Project at Google
We were retained by Google for a project called “close the loop” where we addressed customer satisfaction and metrics on how to improve it. Some of the accomplishment we had were:
- Improved weekly reporting on results of consumer feedback campaigns both for email and suggestions
- Participated in launch of 1 to 1 support, coordinating with call center and testing on resolution of errors for Gmail, Maps, and Chrome
- Created forecasting of impression rate until the end of the quarter for suggestions
- Created executive summary, providing recommendation and insights on how to increase the response rate and the number of surveys, analyzed situation
- Reported quarterly email campaigns looking at ways to reduce the DSAT and classifying feedback in tags
- Set up meetings with product support managers to understand pipeline for Q3 and the use of email templates
Project at Virgin America
Retained by Virgin America to improve their loyalty management operations and processes
- Reporting monthly on loyalty programs for airlines, frequent flyer program and commercial agreements
- Utilized pivot tables to summarize performance on accrued miles and redemption of miles between airline partners and collaborators
- Prepared monthly summary and YTD, coordinated with finance and accounting on billing files regarding accrued revenues
- Analyzed marketing programs of match status where the status of a competitor’s program is matched to the frequent flyer program
- Analyzed sign up programs for loyalty program targeted to employees of major corporations